Friday, February 13, 2009

A little bit about myself and this blog

Hello everyone am Miss lovelyfiles ;) it's a nickname my hubby gave to me . Everyone is looking for a way to make money and many our looking for a way out of the rat race. What made me fear the rat race of work 9 to 5 job, was the increase worrying of employees taking upon themselves to make my life miserable coming home with headache stomach aches, and crying all the time because am stressed out and miserable. Dealing with employers who claim they care but they really don't and in my case added to the stress I was already going through ; all this going while fearing to keep the job I worked so hard to get; I was so proud when I got that job.


So I started seeking out different ways to make money and some are scams and many are legitimate. There is a way to check if a company is a scam and I'll post it here so you can do your research yourself . What’s so fascinating is the fact you can make money doing all types of things online and I’ll show you how and as I find more ways to help you guys out I’ll update my blog, and I hope it will help you out on your quest to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment